Crash everytime in open world

Users who are viewing this thread

caerum

Recruit
once in a while when I go out into the open world I get crashed and when I reload the game it keeps giving me the same error over and over again, it has happened to me 4 times in 5 hours and it completely screw me up the game since once It happens to me every time I charge it happens again. I have downloaded the graphics and set window mode and still it is not solved

For me.. I am getting non stop lock ups of entire game when I try to move on main map.. If I had to guess.. it is if you try to double click somewhere where the game can't path to, it locks up hard. But it is now to the point that it locks almost anywhere I click to move to.

Update: Every time I load my latest save and try to move even a small amount it locks up every single time.

Update 2: I tried to load older saves and after a minute or two of moving around it locks up.

Update 3: It might be related to Army of Poachers quest.. I was never able to complete it and when it reaches day zero left meaning you will fail the quest, it locks up it seems instead of giving failed message.

Game is unplayable at this point.

Last edited:
From what I am seeing, when you find a bug in the game such as the missions or a buged object or anything similar, the game responds by crashing, in my case it is the 3rd or 4th time it happens to me, but the last one caught me without a save near. So the game was corrupted

Yeah, took a job to train up some peasants, left, all of a sudden my game jams within 2 minutes moving on the map. Best part is the system always hits an error when I try to submit a crash report, and then I have to do work arounds just to get the game running again, because the app doesn't stop running on steam unless I exit steam.

Back
Top Bottom