Resolved crash every 5 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I installed the game 3 times but nothing to do, I crash every 5 minutes (the application faced a problem) so impossible to play.
How to Reproduce: I don't know since it's while I'm playing so anytime. It appeared when I walked over to the battanians to pick the see I want to pick for my clan with the shards and I go to see the man and not histiana then now it crashes me down in the sandbox or history.
Have you used cheats and if so which: yes the developer console integrated into the games but I wanted to see if it came from reinstalling the games and therefore by not activating it but no it did not come from there, I also use a French translation mod but I did the same as for the console to develop but nothing to do even by removing it, it crashes.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia gtx 2070 super
GPU Driver Version: last
CPU: i7
RAM: 32
Motherboard:i don't know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd

Hello, our team could not reach to your dump files. Can you please share your Crash ID with us if you encounter the issue again so we can further inspect the issue.

Hello, no, i did not forgot the post :grin: I have forwarded it and it is being inspected, if there is any feedback from the devs i will update the post.

Hello it's been 1 month practically and I paid 50euros for the games and I have no news on the progress of the problem knowing that I cannot play the games at all.

Ran perfectly until the update, then started crashing on loads into towns and arenas, then started crashing whenever I travelled on world map.

Hello, the issue is still being inspected by our team. I have informed the devs about the issue resurrecting after the update. Thank you for your time

Hello
I just wanted to tell you that I have the same problem with the game crashing whether I do anything with or without a cheat.

as long as the game crashes I can start a new character to solve the problem .. and for how long?

The error code is: 2021-08-26_08.46.58_bcb99daa75efddb98010912b371156c7

Hello, this issue should be fixed. If it is still persistent please send us a save file and let me know. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom