Resolved Crash ever so often

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I crash ever so often doing different stuff. I can crash after 10 minutes, or I can be lucky enough to survive for an hour. My crashes can happen when I:
Press done on the looting screen after a battle.
Press done on a simulated game (Before the looting and prisoner screen)
When I leave a city.
When I compelete a mission.
When I press continue campaign on the loading screen.
These are just some examples. I press yes on the option to run safemode after every crash. I have reduced performance, I have reinstalled the game, started new campains, I have updated my drivers, I have disabled all overlays (discord, steam ect). During these 6 hours I have played today, I have crashed a total of 19 times. I bought the game 10 days ago, but it has only been a problem ever since the july 9th update
How to Reproduce: Just playing will do it for ya.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have never used mods or cheats.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: Version 471.11
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K
RAM: 32 RAM Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1373MHz
Motherboard: TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB (SSD)

Hello,
I was unaware there was a crash uploaded tool. I have however come up with a solution to my problem. Frequent saving instead of waiting on the auto save every 30 minutes. It is almost as if it cannot process so much intel at once. I save every other battle and it has worked really great, I have not saved since. I don’t know if a “save frequency” settings can be added to the settings? On a discord I am part of I suggested this to other players and they have informed me that it has worked for them aswell. Thank you for taking your time to reply to my queue.

That setting can be found under the Gameplay tab of the settings. Have fun playing!
NpBd52Y.png

Back
Top Bottom