v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2024-05-30_20.22.11_5dadec651d5048fe61eaca773edde789.zip
Summary: Crash during large battles/sieges
How to Reproduce: During big enough battles (around 300+ unit), random crashes happens. Mostly during sieges.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070
GPU Driver Version: 32.0.15.5585
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor
RAM: G.SKILL 32GB Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz CL16 KIT F4-3200C16D-32GVK
Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SAMSUNG 2TB 980 PRO M.2 PCIe M.2 2280 MZ-V8P2T0BW

Steam issue also reported:

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I get this from time-to-time. What's really annoying is when it happens multiple times trying to do the same siege. I had it happen a few months ago at least 5 or 6 times while trying to siege Sargot. I tried doing different stuff & eventually got it to work. Last night, shortly before bed I had it happen 4 times at Varnovopal. One of them it crashed AFTER the battle ended when it popped up the stat report. That was REALLY annoying. Because it was close to bed time I still haven't completed the battle. Anyways, I don't remember all the details at Sargot, but the current one this will be the siege that kills the Sturgians off (last town). I have over 1500 troops in my army & they have a bit over 1k. Because this will be their last town, I can't even go hit another target close by just to change things up. We own everything else in the area.

Back
Top Bottom