Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi,

I have crashes without crashreport on large battles in 1.5.7 stable version both in games with and without mods. With large battle's I mean more than 1000 participants but not simultaniously, I mean, without changing the max battle amount of 1000 in options (no mods to make it larger).

The crash always happens after a few minutes in the battle when multiple reinforcements have spawned in and the battle is 'dragging on'. And the last time I experienced something. I don't know if i am correct but it seemed to happen directly when my character got hit with an arrow on my shield hanging on my back. This exact same thinbg happend before, in an earlier version of the game. I don't know if I am on to something or it's a coïncidence but perhaps something goes wrong when an arrow hits you in the back when you have a shield hanging there.

The game just freezes and nothing happens. No crash report. When ctrl+alt+deleting to look at recourses the game uses about 20% cpu, as usual and doesn't indicate being locked up. In task manager it seems the game is not frozen. Sadly I can not give any more details. It happens not all the time, it happens with and without running mods and also happend a few times in earlier versions (so before 1.5.7).

Another detail: one side was an army of 1100 strong, the other side a bunch of separate party's.

Hello, please have a look at our crash checklist and try to see if any of the steps inside help with the issue. If you have mods installed, try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom