Resolved Crash during first loading screen after start

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: The game crashes during the first loading screen ("the application faced a problem..."). I did verify the game files, updated my drivers, deleted any config files, re-installed the game, used different ways to start the game but every time the same happens.
Also I am not able to properly upload any crash files or give a report. So I uploaded my crash file manually: https://we.tl/t-9BM94duDTj
How to Reproduce: Start the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 496.13
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HF CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 475GB SSD

Do you have more than one GPU? Do you have any integrated GPU? What is the GPU that game is using while playing?
Also can you try again while turning off Discord?

Last edited:
Hey there, so I am able to start the game again. I don't know how exactly I managed to do that, but it seems it was connected to my drivers (probably GPU). I did reset the drivers, updated them and tried this like 2-3 times and the problem disappeared for some reason.

Unfortunately, after some time I was able to play the game I now face some severe connection problems due to unknown reason. As this is another thing, I may open another thread on it as the original issue is solved. Thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom