Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

hardin10

Recruit
Summary: Basically, I crash every time I get into an open field fight. Sieges work fine but not open field battles. I've tried using lower graphic settings but that doesn't seem to do anything. The game is pretty much unplayable when it comes to battles.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have cheats set to 1 in settings, mainly for the fast travel and gold because It was impossible for me to get lords to join my kingdom unless I had 5 million gold
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i7
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard:B560 DS3h AC
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Yes I did use the crash uploader tool, I believe multiple times. I will include the crash ID when it crashes again.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
where do you find the crash ID? I just filled out the crash uploader tool but cant seem to find the ID.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Actually this just popped up as an identifier! 2021-08-25_15.21.24_abc09d99dbd666200345707d72b4b326

Back
Top Bottom