Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

vxdyc9rz99y51.png

Hi, if the crash uploader opens after this error message, please send a crash dump and post the crash report ID here. Additionally, please give me more info using the template below:

Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Windows 10
Geforce 610M 2GB
İntel core i5-3230 2 cores 4 logical processors
8GB ram
HDD
-------
additionally till now I played 400 houıs with not a singular problem except these gpu based crashes

If the crash uploader does not open, can you upload the below files? You can upload them at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

If the crash uploader does not open, can you upload the below files? You can upload them at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

alright,I did :3

Hi, can you try verifying your game files?
Good News! I kinda found a solution that seems work: youtube.com/watch?v=tNWdMJMB-P8

but after that, graphical glitches happened in map,battle, in city, and in shop:
yi38c9n1xk061.png

the glitch effects everywhere

Back
Top Bottom