In Progress [Crash] Corrupted save

Users who are viewing this thread

cscotttaakan

Recruit
Please fix, I can't upload by log dump. Game crashes whenever the game time clock goes about 5 seconds. I can sit in town, fight, talk to NPC's but literally 5 seconds after moving the game freezes. I'm about 4 hours in game.

Please fix, I can't upload by log dump. Game crashes whenever the game time clock goes about 5 seconds. I can sit in town, fight, talk to NPC's but literally 5 seconds after moving the game freezes. I'm about 4 hours in game.

i have same exact issue but mine is like 20 seconds after

Here's a possible fix. Do you have "Army of Poachers" quest?

Is the game breaking on the same day, every midnight?

If so, do this.
" I got this same bug too, I took the poacher quest near midnight for a town a little far, with the quest being due that same midnight- I couldn't make it to the town in time before the day ended, game crashed before getting there. Village wasn't raided - I was just outside of riding distance. It crashed every midnight of the same day - if your crash happens at the same time every midnight, this should work.

Fix? Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game, not in safe mode.

Then, control left click right next to the village targetted. It'll teleport you there - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

After this, you can save, go back to the document and turn Cheat Mode back off."

Let me know if it works by quoting this reply!

Here's a possible fix. Do you have "Army of Poachers" quest?

Is the game breaking on the same day, every midnight?

If so, do this.
" I got this same bug too, I took the poacher quest near midnight for a town a little far, with the quest being due that same midnight- I couldn't make it to the town in time before the day ended, game crashed before getting there. Village wasn't raided - I was just outside of riding distance. It crashed every midnight of the same day - if your crash happens at the same time every midnight, this should work.

Fix? Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game, not in safe mode.

Then, control left click right next to the village targetted. It'll teleport you there - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

After this, you can save, go back to the document and turn Cheat Mode back off."

Let me know if it works by quoting this reply!
IT WOOORKED IT WOOORKEED YOU SIR ARE SAVIOR!

Hello I have this Application Crash Coming Every time I try to launch The game I cant play the game because of it does anyone knows what to do?

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

I've put up a separate post on a similar issue, but I don't have any quests active except Neretzes' folly.
So it isn't related to this poacher's quest issue.

Back
Top Bottom