Need More Info Crash convincing another lord to join kingdom during siege

Users who are viewing this thread

AdmrlNelson

Recruit
I did a quick search and saw some other posts about similar circumstances but I didn't find this exact situation resulting in a crash, so I figured I would post anyways in case it helps.

I have my own kingdom and am at war with Battania. One of my castles is under siege by Alynneth, of clan fen Derngil. She is the head of her clan (Ergeon has been executed). I had previously convinced her to join my kingdom but hadn't bartered yet. After bartering with her using noble prisoners in order to get her to agree, while she is besieging my castle, she accepts and the game freezes instantly. 10-15 seconds later it crashes straight to the desktop, no pop up window about sending a report.

I think that's all the relevant information there is regarding this crash.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom