Resolved Crash at the entrance to the settlement

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When i try to enter into settlement that has just been handed over to me by the faction ruler, a crash occurs. If i enter into settlement before the transfer of the settlement, the crash disappears, but it occurs again if i re-enter into settlement.
How to Reproduce: Get a settlement from the faction leader. Еnter into the settlement.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): any settlement (i tried)
Media (Screenshots & Video): First video (read title):
Second video (read title):
Version: e1.4.3.236979
Installed community-made modifications: BetterTime
Computer Specs
:
GPU: RTX 2070
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 2x8GB (16)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B-350F Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Im the ruler of a faction in my current play through and right now i only own towns, which have not caused me crashes. I do have this crash occur when my faction captures castles (which go to me as im the ruler) and i try to enter to donate to the garrison. After the election and it's not mine anymore I do not crash when entering the castle.

I think it might be the same bug that i'm running into in a separate thread on here. This is only an issue when the castle is technically player controlled, is that right? If so, likely the same issue :sad:

Я думаю, что это может быть та же ошибка, с которой я столкнулся в отдельном потоке здесь. Это проблема только тогда, когда замок технически контролируется игроком, не так ли? Если да, то, скорее всего, та же проблема :грустный:
Yeah

Yea I had the same issue. It looks like the latest hotfix added this crash when entering conquered castles.

Back
Top Bottom