In Progress Crash At Launch(tried all fixes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hafgrim

Recruit
So I just wanted to post about my issue to let people know. It started in a weird point, I saw a sea raider hideout and decided to attack it and clear it out, when I went to do the raid it put me into an infinite load screen that i couldn't get out of so i had to forcibly close my game. However, after the game was closed, the game's music was still playing so it somehow wasn't fully shutdown so I decided then to restart my computer. Ever since that moment the game opens lets me open the launcher select the game mode I want and then launches the game and as soon as it "finishes" loading for what it seems like anyway. The game just turns off and I'm back at my desktop, launcher also closed. I should also point out before I get bombarded with try updating this and that, I bought the game the moment it came out on steam and it had been working perfectly for several hours. Now I can still play the game but I have to bypass the launcher by going into the folder and launching the bannerlord.exe with administrator. This is a fine temp fix, but there's still a few issues in playing the game this way. I cant shift tab to talk to my friends who are ALL messaging me asking what the game is like.... and worse, my units and companions wont save the category I place them in so my healing companion is constantly trying to fight on the front line whenever i restart my game and forget to reorganize their categories. I even have done the unthinkable.... i uninstalled and reinstalled, sacrificing precious bannerlord gaming time that I've waited 9 years to enjoy just to try and solve the issue.

Back
Top Bottom