In Progress Crash at Campaign Load-in

Users who are viewing this thread

I would greatly appreciate some help in getting into the game! My game crashes as soon as I attempt to enter Campaign mode. The loading screen appears, but the mount on the bottom right hand side never moves, and then the game inevitably crashes. This occurs in both safe and normal mode. The error message used to allow me to send the bug report, but now I get a different message stating "Cannot send report files to Server." and providing a long error message. This hang-up is only occurring in Campaign; I have been able to play multiplayer.

Specs: Windows 10, GTX 1060, i7

Fixes I have attempted: (1) redownloading client; (2) downloading patch; (3) starting in admin mode; (4) running in safe mode.

Edit: Have attempted to re-validate the steam file multiple times, with no resolution. Have also wiped data and re-downloaded multiple times (have always been asked after re-downloading if I would like to start in "safe mode", again). Have tried closing out Razer Synapse, no effect. Has anyone else been able to resolve this in a way other than re-validating Steam?

Last edited:
I too have the same issue at the exact same moment, I can start a custom battle, change any settings, etc. Cannot start single player campaigns.
Editing in: I also forgot to mention that my crash uploader will not upload the logs. It fails to file dump.

Fixes: Everything above, also attempted to change graphical qualities, restarted computer: FIXED->Re-validate the files on steam=

Specs: I7-3770, RTX 2060, Windows 10

EDIT 2: Another user stated he resolved this issue by re-validating his steam file. re-downloading it didn't help, but re-validating the files resolved this issue for me

Last edited:
Thanks Dejamoo, glad re-validating the steam file worked for you. Unfortunately, this is not resolving the issue on my end, campaign mode still crashes on any attempt to be opened. Has this issue been resolved by others some other way?

Hi so I followed the steps listed and can now enter character creation (where before It crashed on the loading screen entering that) but now it crashes on the loading screen following character creation. Any ideas of how I can fix it?

Back
Top Bottom