Crash at a scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Hello, i just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing crashes when entering the battle between the taiga bandits and the cave monster? Because when i kill the cave monster, windows say that M&B Warband stopped
working. Im currently using the steam version of warband 1.168, and i actually played this mod on the normal M&B. Can someone tell me why this happens? I really want to play this mod. Thank you in advance.

Dimitris5050 said:
Hello, i just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing crashes when entering the battle between the taiga bandits and the cave monster? Because when i kill the cave monster, windows say that M&B Warband stopped
working. Im currently using the steam version of warband 1.168, and i actually played this mod on the normal M&B. Can someone tell me why this happens? I really want to play this mod. Thank you in advance.
It's a crash that happens randomly. Don't worry it usually solve itself once you relaunch the game.

Artaros13 said:
Dimitris5050 said:
It's a crash that happens randomly. Don't worry it usually solve itself once you relaunch the game.
I actually relaunched and it did it again. But i only tried 2 times.

I don't know what's happening exactly (Not part of the dev team unfortunately). But I know that there's some crashes that auto-resolve themselves once you relaunch the game. If the problem persists, I would advise to delete the mod and install it again.

You might also try re-installing Warband entirely. LnD is a pretty stable mod, if you get crashes here, you'll probably get crashes elsewhere.
Sometimes, Warband gets corrupted, when you try a number of different mods, perfectly normal.

LnD doesn't usually crash however.

I actually never crashed on any other mods, im only crashing on this mod. Also i don't think that warband can be re-installed on steam. The thing is if i re-install the mod, i would have to do everything from the start, which is a little bit annoying. Also i installed the mod by extracting the exe file with 7zip, because i don't have administrator rights, but that isn't actually different because i still have the same files. I will try to re-install it
maybe and see what i can do.

Back
Top Bottom