[crash] Assertion Failed (630)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cwvym

Squire
File:.\src\clinet_network.cpp
Line 1329

Expression false

playing Battle in village.
And I could not ignore my way out of it.

edited: title

mbcrash.png

another one while battle in village:

file: e:\develop\mbexp\program\src\mission.h
Expression: mission_objects.is_valid_index(mob_no)

ignore led to RGL error
i=8320; hint = 0

I am getting assertion errors still with the new patch.. And I thought I would be able to play again! This time it is different though.

assertionfailedagain.png

Happens at server list just like the old .629 one, just way different wording.

Voso said:
I am getting assertion errors still with the new patch.. And I thought I would be able to play again! This time it is different though.

assertionfailedagain.png

Happens at server list just like the old .629 one, just way different wording.

Just got in today, and I get the same issue.

:neutral:

For me it happens when Joining a server and clicking on a faction, opening up the server and on any map, it didn't seem to matter

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4875/58700451.jpg

Just tried it now and it happened, it happened on Native > Battle > Ruins on China_S1

Doesn't seem to matter what I play/try to.

mexxico said:
Are all these (value >= min_value) assertions occured in siege mod? (map : castle 2?)

Can you please report with map/mod information?

Not only in sieges.

Assertion failed starts when I press multiplayer button in menu.  Lucily I got in some minutes ago and got playtime for 5 minutes, then the connection to server was lost and retrying in gives that "assertion failed" all over again...

It is indeed a connection issue, because when you make a new character, it will not complain, and starts doing so after you press the "connect"- button.

I noticed that sometimes she lets you play if you press ingore button for the error message and pray that it will not report any errors anymore.

Also when I put anti-aliasing in options and start game, an issue there comes:

it has been happening to me also, mostly in the server select screen...  however, someone else posted a possible fix that seems to help me somewhat.  In the initial configuration window that first pops up when you run the game, force it to run in single threading mode, or do it manually in the task manager by setting affinity to one core.  I have a dual core opteron cpu and this let's me at least join a game, although then i will usually crash within 5-10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom