Crash after won battle during managing the party

Users who are viewing this thread

Muhibbij

Recruit
Hi,
Crash happens only after battle has ended, when you will be offered to add new members out of the prisoners of the enemy. It happens after I click “Hire” or “Capture”.
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate, but I faced same problem on Windows 10
Processor Pentium E8600 3,33GHz, 8GB RAM
Video processor GTS 250, 1GB

This crash is very disturbing. When I won battle against king with 227 soldiers and I had 98, it makes impossible to play.
This problem persists if I replay the battle. The type doesn’t matter, whether siege or party to party, it happens only when the battle is won and nothing gets saved
Maybe something with sizes... But I don’t know, such crashes happened mostly during big battle with many units, and I cannot remember such crash during small battles.

Hi,
Crash happens only after battle has ended, when you will be offered to add new members out of the prisoners of the enemy. It happens after I click “Hire” or “Capture”.

This crash is very disturbing. When I won battle against king with 227 soldiers and I had 98, it makes impossible to play.
This problem persists if I replay the battle. The type doesn’t matter, whether siege or party to party, it happens only when the battle is won and nothing gets saved
Maybe something with sizes... But I don’t know, such crashes happened mostly during big battle with many units, and I cannot remember such crash during small battles.
I have checked. I have joined battle between 476 soldiers and 50 soldiers, and after victory crash has happened when I clicked “Capture”

Hi,

This problem does not exist in the version which I have bought on GOG.com
Write to me if you are interested and want to improve the game

Back
Top Bottom