In Progress Crash after Settlement Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

refraktaer

Recruit
Summary:
Game crashes (without auto save) after I successfully besieged the 5th last (maybe important due to Main Quest requires 4 or less) settlement of the empire factions.
Simualting the Battle wont change the outcome.
How to Reproduce:
Reload on different time settings before the crash wont change the result. Can besiege and conquer Castles just fine.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Phycaon
Media (Screenshots & Video): None
Version: e1.1.2
Installed community-made modifications:
None

Computer Specs
:

HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB, SATA 6Gb/s (ST1000DM003)
System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB, SATA (CT250MX200SSD1)
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3, 4x 3.40GHz, boxed (BX80646E31231V3)
RAM: G.Skill Ares DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR3-2400, CL11-13-13-31 (F3-2400C11D-16GAB)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro + Backplate, 8GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, 3x DP, lite retail (11244-01-20G)
MB: ASRock Z97 Pro3 (90-MXGTB0-A0UAYZ)

Crash report sent with the Game aswell.

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

If that is important:

it happens on every City of the empire.

Ill try to get another City not beeing part of the empire to make sure its about the empire.

edit: other Settlements are still conquerable

Last edited:
If that is important:

Ill try to get another City not beeing part of the empire to make sure its about the empire.
Thank would be really helpful, i am waiting for your answer to update the devs about the details.

If that is important:

edit: other Settlements are still conquerable
I reported this issue as well, apparently if I take any of the imperial 4 settlements remaining game crashes.
It also happens if the AI tries to take them.

I can confirm @uçanbiblo this is the same issue I reported yesterday in this post in case it helps:

IF i go to the quest giver he just tells me "you decided to destroy the empire"
i guess the Main quest is not implemented after that stage?
would be great to hear an official answer to that so i could just leave the save there and start a new journey

Back
Top Bottom