Resolved Crash after sending troops to assist a army attacked during a siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
This happened yesterday, When I would move in and attempt to help the army in question after I sent troops and we won and clicking done after going through the prisoners and loot screens the game would crash, then not give me a option to upload the save, this happened with and without mods on this particular crash.

Initially my game was modded and better exception window would only return:
Source: mscorlib
The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I removed all mods, saved the game without them then attempted the same auto resolve, same crash. Loaded and jumped on a small party nearby and auto resolved it without a issue. Then I reloaded and manually fought the battle which didn't present a issue short of the ai loosing a lot more troops lol.

Anyway seems to be something with this particular battle, fought tons both auto resolve and manually in 1.5.8 and before with no issue, after I post this I'll upload the unmodded save since the crash uploader doesn't seem to want to work.

The name of the uploaded save is J Test.sav also.

This happened yesterday, When I would move in and attempt to help the army in question after I sent troops and we won and clicking done after going through the prisoners and loot screens the game would crash, then not give me a option to upload the save, this happened with and without mods on this particular crash.

Initially my game was modded and better exception window would only return:
Source: mscorlib
The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I removed all mods, saved the game without them then attempted the same auto resolve, same crash. Loaded and jumped on a small party nearby and auto resolved it without a issue. Then I reloaded and manually fought the battle which didn't present a issue short of the ai loosing a lot more troops lol.

Anyway seems to be something with this particular battle, fought tons both auto resolve and manually in 1.5.8 and before with no issue, after I post this I'll upload the unmodded save since the crash uploader doesn't seem to want to work.

The name of the uploaded save is J Test.sav also.
After you removed the mods, did you verify file integrity?

I'm getting very much the same behavior on 1.5.8 with no mods having ever been installed.

Crash uploader never presented itself for this particular crash, though I repeated it on purpose several times modded then without mods, It pops up the crashed dialogue but then says bannerlord launcher has stopped working, shrug. If there's anything I can grab without that I still have the saves in that spot and the save I uploaded I'm standing right next to the army in question.

I'm getting very much the same behavior on 1.5.8 with no mods having ever been installed.
If you have a save in a good spot to show it off might make your own thread or upload a save, mine being modded probably is not ideal which makes sense but yeah felt enough like a base game issue I went ahead and reported it.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with the latest hotfix. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom