In Progress Crash after every battle when press done buton..

Users who are viewing this thread

WHITE ALPHA

Recruit
Play normally and now after update last can't play 2 days or 3 game just crashing after every battle when pressing buton done... I try everything but not help. Did anyone have any solution for this problem?
Greetings!

I have same problem.I was chasing 35 looters with my 22 party,beat them,collect prisoners,and when i collected loot i press done and game crashes everytime no matter is it my save or auto save i load.1.0 version.

I'm also experiencing this, specifically when I have my 3rd or 4th kid grow of age and in my party. I get the following errors after any battle:

I'm also experiencing this, specifically when I have my 3rd or 4th kid grow of age and in my party. I get the following errors after any battle:

I had a quest that i took from gang leader to buy her some crossbows,if you have some similar quest you need to wait until its expired and after that everything came back to normal.I was just runing around searching tournaments and nobles for main quest avoiding fights and going in inventory.

So I did manage to mostly fix the issue by turning the Community Patch off in the mods section of the launcher. While I don't experience this error after normal battles anymore (though I haven't tried a large scale battle yet), I do still get this error after I complete a siege.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this problem and working hard to fix it as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom