Need More Info Crash after clicking LT on joypad to reassign controls

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: It happened three times one after the other. I want to reassign the controls and change "show indicators" to my LB joypad button. I click and it crashes.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related): different scenes also while riding on the map.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Try going to C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and deleting the below files. Warning, this will reset all of your in-game settings.
LauncherData.xml, engine_config.txt, editor_config.txt, BannerlordConfig.txt

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
This is the number, thanks. Just happened again.
2021-03-22_18.33.41_711d6b97f62b72cf0d4dec7bc29a8d7a

Try going to C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and deleting the below files. Warning, this will reset all of your in-game settings.
LauncherData.xml, engine_config.txt, editor_config.txt, BannerlordConfig.txt
Thanks for your suggestions. I tried but the problem persist. I will leave the controls as they are for now but I did send them a crash report. Thanks

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the both 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 version of the game with an Xbox controller. Are you crashing every time you try it? What is the version on your launcher?

Hi, this is the version. I also managed to make a video with my phone. I used the right button this time but same issue:
570248ae4d7b121c84c196e920a83d1c-full.png

I have an update. I tried changing the controller settings before entering campaign mode and it worked. Then, I tried again with my saved file and it crashed again. So, it it seems that the problem is with the save and/or campaign mode.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Have the same issue. If i am going to use my controller my game is crashing. I tried in save mode (mods disabled) and it is still crashing. I sent a report to you a day before. If i go with kb + m it runs well but as soon as i use the controller, it crashes. Maybe its triggered by pressing lt or rt dont know bit i get a crash. Please make sure the game has a controller support. All in all i think it is time to get some tweakings to controller peripherals. Thx in Advance for your efforts taleworlds! Iyi aksamlar ve kolay gelsin :smile:

Yes in my case as soon as i enable dlss to performance ( dont tested other dlss options yet) it crashes as soon as i use my controller after getting from options to the game. I will cause the crash and send you the report and write you the cause.

Back
Top Bottom