In Progress Crash after autosave load

Users who are viewing this thread

I would love to send a proper crash report, but crash reporting runs into several 403 forbidden errors and doesn't send anything.

What happened:
I reloaded an auto-save which was made just before attacking a small group of looters. I can engage them just fine and they die easily, but when I loot their gear, the game crashes when I click "done". This happens every time.
I tried to leave them and chase them down after, but that doesn't help.

I've made it through a good portion of looter encounters before, so this has to have something to do with the autosave function.

Same issue i log onto an Autosave and i play 10 minutes then it chashes as i cant finnish a Hideout quest because i have no Hitpoints left from earlier fights. Now ive abandoned that save and try a new Campain but it keeps on crashing. I will wait for a hotfix update and then try playing again.

Hey, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. And the problem with the crash uploader should be fixed with the latest patch. Please try again and tell me if the problem persists.

Back
Top Bottom