Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-02_22.21.52_db30890572e206ab280e56681349fd8e

skyzo96

Recruit
Summary: No matter what I do, I get a crash just ten seconds after loading my save and speeding up time. Not doing anything particular on the campaign map. I'm 1200 days into the save and haven't had any issues up to this point. If I could at least get some pointers as to what in the game might be causing the issue, I'll see about fixing it myself. Trying to avoid having to uninstall all mods because that'll just end the save right then and there, but obviously I understand if that's the end result.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related): Campaign map?
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: i7 8700k
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS Z-390A (If my memory serves me correctly)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500 GB Samsung SSD

Here's what Better Exception Window gives me.

TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.Issues.HeadmanNeedsToDeliverAHerdIssueBehavior.HeadmanNeedsToDeliverAHerdIssue.IssueStayAliveConditions()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.IssueManager.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

All the other crashes we have on the database of this crash results from the mods. Could you try to reproduce this issue without the mods enabled?
Sure, I can. Is there any idea what mod(s) in specific might cause this? I'm sure disabling mods will fix it, right now I'm interested in the possibility of seeing if I can keep this save or not.

I can't see that on the crash dump sadly. You can always try to launch the save file without mods but if the mods are changing or adding content their absence might corrupt the file.

Back
Top Bottom