Need More Info Crash 1.3 beta when trying to load further into game files

Users who are viewing this thread

JetFlash

Recruit
I have mods active but my games run perfectly stable.
Just after some time ingame my save files always get corrupted and wont load anymore.

This is the report I'm getting
1. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.VillageType.GetProductionPerDay(ItemCategory itemCategory)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map.DefaultVillageProductionCalculatorModel.CalculateProductionSpeedOfItemCategory(ItemCategory item)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.FindTotalInputDensityScore(Settlement bornSettlement, WorkshopType workshop, IDictionary`2 productionDict)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.DecideBestWorkshopType(Settlement currentSettlement, Int32 shopIndex)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.OnGameLoad(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.CampaignGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at DMD<DMD<OnApplicationTick_Patch1>?20803927::OnApplicationTick_Patch1>(Module this, Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)
at DMD<DMD<Managed_ApplicationTick_Patch1>?21996245::Managed_ApplicationTick_Patch1>(Single dt)

I'm not using any mods that change any of the things stated in the report as i mostly use combat/companion mods.
Sorry that I cant test without mods but the game is unplayable for me in that way.

I have mods active but my games run perfectly stable.
Just after some time ingame my save files always get corrupted and wont load anymore.

This is the report I'm getting
1. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.VillageType.GetProductionPerDay(ItemCategory itemCategory)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map.DefaultVillageProductionCalculatorModel.CalculateProductionSpeedOfItemCategory(ItemCategory item)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.FindTotalInputDensityScore(Settlement bornSettlement, WorkshopType workshop, IDictionary`2 productionDict)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.DecideBestWorkshopType(Settlement currentSettlement, Int32 shopIndex)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.WorkshopsCampaignBehavior.OnGameLoad(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.CampaignGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at DMD<DMD<OnApplicationTick_Patch1>?20803927::OnApplicationTick_Patch1>(Module this, Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)
at DMD<DMD<Managed_ApplicationTick_Patch1>?21996245::Managed_ApplicationTick_Patch1>(Single dt)

I'm not using any mods that change any of the things stated in the report as i mostly use combat/companion mods.
Sorry that I cant test without mods but the game is unplayable for me in that way.

look's similar to my situtation, but log's are different.

yea but mine always happens on loading the file. I can load an older file and play 300+ days on that one without having a crash.
Just when saving and trying to load again the exact same thing always happens.

I am also having the same problem with my most recent saves, the stack trace is identical to yours and I'm only running with the bannerlord tweaks mod.

I had an autosave from 10 minutes before my main save, but it gets the same error as well. Too bad really it loaded no problem an hour ago.

Older 1.2 saves will work normally with a module mismatch prompt. It's just 1.3 saves that are effected. 1.3 has received 2 undocumented patches from steam since 1.3 was first launched. Each one of these new stealth patches breaks the previous 1.3 save games.

Its perhaps the fact we are not getting the module prompt that is the issue or something else they are changing in these patches. I wish they would tell us.

Back
Top Bottom