SP Native Musket Era Crakalaga : The Big War <BETA OUT>

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
Gambino said:
MadVader said:
Maybe because it's not interesting (just look at the name and the factions.. seriously) and the author is annoyingly desperate for attention.
Have you played other mods?

hoohoo, lets see your mod mr. einstein!
Both mods I have worked on are linked in my signature.
But this isn't about me. You need to try to match the standard of other mods, and that starts with a good idea, not random comic book stuff. Look at other mods, seriously.

you just did a minor role in those mods by a bit of support or so!!!! they can remove your work and the mod still be good as it is!!!!
and this is test mod i made it for fun!

Gambino said:
MadVader said:
Gambino said:
MadVader said:
Maybe because it's not interesting (just look at the name and the factions.. seriously) and the author is annoyingly desperate for attention.

But this isn't about me. You need to try to match the standard of other mods, and that starts with a good idea, not random comic book stuff. Look at other mods, seriously.

you just did a minor role in those mods by a bit of support or so!!!! they can remove your work and the mod still be good as it is!!!!
I did major coding work on both mods, look at the credits. You are being childish, possibly because you are a child. Grow up and come back to modding when you have outgrown the silliness.

MadVader said:
Gambino said:
MadVader said:
Gambino said:
MadVader said:

I did major coding work on both mods, look at the credits. You are being childish, possibly because you are a child. Grow up and come back to modding when you have outgrown the silliness.

you are the childish one here coming to troll! away with you now!

and by the way! the scripts you made are useless and everyone has them disabled because theyre buggy as hell! lol!

Who the **** are you? MV made was a huge contributer to PoP. He just tried to give advice to Gambino who in turn starts to insult MV as how much of a noob he is.

sir_arvondor said:
@lolwarrior:
lolwarrior said:
Who the **** are you? MV made was a huge contributer to PoP. He just tried to give advice to Gambino who in turn starts to insult MV as how much of a noob he is.
Actually,it's the other way around.
1.)MV insults Gambino.
2.)Gambino returns the favor.
3.)Repeat,repeat,repeat.

And the hell with you too.
Why is Gambino muted then?

I don't know,but in fairness both of them went at it hard.MV used cruel insults, and Gambino took some pretty very wild shots.

(It seems i missed the main fight,a pity,i would have enjoyed being in this :twisted:,but dang them both,this went to far!)

Gambino is muted because this is a thread of a mod he created and MadVader was criticising the mod and the modmaker, while Gambino was trying to stir up arguments and attack his works, trying to discredit his ideas, rather than answering his criticism in a mature way. I'm pretty sure you know which one we allow and which one we don't by now.

And yes, don't keep this going any longer. That's not a request.

lolwarrior said:
Good, it's settled then.
Hear,hear.
It seems I'm to be the moron of this encounter,when I first viewed this I thought MadVader and LoLWarrior were in the wrong,because I was used to supporting and helping Gambino,and because MadVader and I don't always agree on things,and I'm afraid I attacked MadVader and LoLWarrior because of this,and in an attempt to support Gambino,but upon further review,I found it was Gambino,and myself,who were in the wrong.I have removed what I said,but,
I submit my sincere apologies to MadVader and LoLWarrior,in hope that we may forgive,and forget,what has happened here.I am sorry.

SwadianJedi said:
Riding bears is awesome. Now, riding a bear that clawed your enemy's heads off........that would be epic.

if you can play a bit youll see that bears and buffalos have a very high charge damage to "simulate" that they hit him ^^

Back
Top Bottom