SP Native Musket Era Crakalaga : The Big War <BETA OUT>

Users who are viewing this thread

i have finished work on zulu troops (added them to game, troop tree complete, stats complete) but i have not added their armor yet so they are naked for now.

2. i have added DIPLOMACY AND PBOD for the mod

u want pics of the zulu troops? i finished stats and troop tree but no armor yet. waiting for permission from someone.

also NO ZULU CAVALRY :sad: will be very hard and might only be done if someone helps to add them.

this is a sample of zulus fighting.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052677126/screenshot/595848151435742307

2 types of zulus 1  throw spears and fight with spearsbut not very good melee. the other is dedicated to melee. at the end u can upgrade the top tiers to "Battle Shaman" who can throw spears and fight good melee in the same time .

the next faction after finishing zulus will be the napoleonic european army.

UPDATEEEE: ZULU NOW HAVE ZULU ARMOR AND BODY PAINTS!!!!!  :mrgreen: THANX TO COMPUTICA AND TEAM OF SOD FOR ALLOWING.

Sayd Ûthman said:
Please use the edit button :razz:
i do except whn the thread go down so i make reply to make it up so ppl read it  :mrgreen:

anyways u can now check that english kingdom is almost done needs some polishing and hats.

troop tree for great english kingdom

1. english countryman >english highlander 
                                  >english militiaman

1. english highlander > hardened highlander > royal highlander

2. english militaman > english footman
                              > cavalry recruit

3.english footman > english royal guard

4.cavalry recruit > english cavalryman

european empire (emperor napoleon's grand campaign) trooptree

milita recruit    > militia veteran > line infantry > trained line infntry > elite line infantry > lifeguard
                                                > light cavalry > trained light cavalry > cavalry officer > cavalry captain

the rest is a surprise

Perhaps the elephant me and Barabas made will be useful. Well, if you can get someone to rig it.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,209497.0.html

thank for the compliment joe  :grin:

and rigadoon that elephant is simply awesome! ive been looking into the thread for a few days to see if someone rigged it but still not rigged, sadly  :cry:

work is almost done, need to test it on another computer to fix the bugs !

also need to dress lords with their new faction uniforms!

also, vote for your mercenaries!

MANDATORY:need someone who can work with 3d models example make meshes smaller!!!

It's kinda hard for me to grasp what exactly are british and french people doing in Calradia, but it's your mod, you can do it whatever you want. I would also advise you to use the "Edit" button instead of double-, triple- and such posting.
Gambino said:
- Unique system for fire-arms (VERY UNIQUE)
I am also rather curious to see what kind of a "very unique" unique system for firearms one could make without using the Module System.

MadVader said:
This was priceless. I have to see the film again. :smile:

Lumos said:
It's kinda hard for me to grasp what exactly are british and french people doing in Calradia, but it's your mod, you can do it whatever you want. I would also advise you to use the "Edit" button instead of double-, triple- and such posting.
Gambino said:
- Unique system for fire-arms (VERY UNIQUE)
I am also rather curious to see what kind of a "very unique" unique system for firearms one could make without using the Module System.

MadVader said:
This was priceless. I have to see the film again. :smile:

well you should've read the story!
and the fire arms will be VERY UNIQUE!!!

Back
Top Bottom