SP Native Musket Era Crakalaga : The Big War <BETA OUT>

Users who are viewing this thread

Gambino

i have finished work on zulu troops (added them to game, troop tree complete, stats complete) but i have not added their armor yet so they are naked for now.

2. i have added DIPLOMACY AND PBOD for the mod

Gambino

u want pics of the zulu troops? i finished stats and troop tree but no armor yet. waiting for permission from someone.

also NO ZULU CAVALRY :sad: will be very hard and might only be done if someone helps to add them.

this is a sample of zulus fighting.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052677126/screenshot/595848151435742307

2 types of zulus 1  throw spears and fight with spearsbut not very good melee. the other is dedicated to melee. at the end u can upgrade the top tiers to "Battle Shaman" who can throw spears and fight good melee in the same time .

the next faction after finishing zulus will be the napoleonic european army.

Gambino

UPDATEEEE: ZULU NOW HAVE ZULU ARMOR AND BODY PAINTS!!!!!  :mrgreen: THANX TO COMPUTICA AND TEAM OF SOD FOR ALLOWING.

Gambino

Sayd Ûthman said:
Please use the edit button :razz:
i do except whn the thread go down so i make reply to make it up so ppl read it  :mrgreen:

anyways u can now check that english kingdom is almost done needs some polishing and hats.

troop tree for great english kingdom

1. english countryman >english highlander 
                                  >english militiaman

1. english highlander > hardened highlander > royal highlander

2. english militaman > english footman
                              > cavalry recruit

3.english footman > english royal guard

4.cavalry recruit > english cavalryman

european empire (emperor napoleon's grand campaign) trooptree

milita recruit    > militia veteran > line infantry > trained line infntry > elite line infantry > lifeguard
                                                > light cavalry > trained light cavalry > cavalry officer > cavalry captain

the rest is a surprise

Rigadoon

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Perhaps the elephant me and Barabas made will be useful. Well, if you can get someone to rig it.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,209497.0.html

Gambino

thank for the compliment joe  :grin:

and rigadoon that elephant is simply awesome! ive been looking into the thread for a few days to see if someone rigged it but still not rigged, sadly  :cry:

Gambino

work is almost done, need to test it on another computer to fix the bugs !

also need to dress lords with their new faction uniforms!

also, vote for your mercenaries!

MANDATORY:need someone who can work with 3d models example make meshes smaller!!!

Lumos

Archduke
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
It's kinda hard for me to grasp what exactly are british and french people doing in Calradia, but it's your mod, you can do it whatever you want. I would also advise you to use the "Edit" button instead of double-, triple- and such posting.
Gambino said:
- Unique system for fire-arms (VERY UNIQUE)
I am also rather curious to see what kind of a "very unique" unique system for firearms one could make without using the Module System.

MadVader said:
This was priceless. I have to see the film again. :smile:

Gambino

Lumos said:
It's kinda hard for me to grasp what exactly are british and french people doing in Calradia, but it's your mod, you can do it whatever you want. I would also advise you to use the "Edit" button instead of double-, triple- and such posting.
Gambino said:
- Unique system for fire-arms (VERY UNIQUE)
I am also rather curious to see what kind of a "very unique" unique system for firearms one could make without using the Module System.

MadVader said:
This was priceless. I have to see the film again. :smile:

well you should've read the story!
and the fire arms will be VERY UNIQUE!!!

Top Bottom