SP - General Crafting Your Own Bow, Crossbow & Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

WouLinX

Sergeant
I know that crafting will improve. But if we can craft our weapons for now, why we can't craft our bows, crossbows & arrows then?

+1

How about armor? Can we currently craft armor after we level up/unlock it?
I think it will be added in future updates. Because they said they will improve crafting. But they need to add this first for "Weapon Crafting" Also you can make armors in your castle & workshop i think, idk very well but you can't wear it.

I think it will be added in future updates. Because they said they will improve crafting. But they need to add this first for "Weapon Crafting" Also you can make armors in your castle & workshop i think, idk very well but you can't wear it.
Interesting. I don't even have a castle yet. Was waiting for the save file self-destruction thing to get fixed before playing more. Since then, I've been distracted helping the criminal elements and black market in various cities. XD

I think this is a given. You can't really say you have a crafting system if you can only craft just a few elements.
The whole economy should be better i think, meaning that you could extract, refine, produce and sell everything in the game. Grow food and animals, make weapons, armors, buildings and whatnot.The only think in the game that you can't make should probably just the landscape and maybe settlements. But a personal hideout like robbers have or how you could build in Viking Conquest should be probably a feature too.

Would totally like to see this. We could have different versions matching Turkish, Mongol, Chinese et al recurves, as well as western types like Welsh longbow and such.

Back
Top Bottom