Crafting system needs "pin for comparison"

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabid03

Recruit
Hello, I'm new to the forum here.

Choosing components when crafting for an order becomes very tedious when I have the majority of the parts unlocked and have to fish through, flipping back and forth between options seeing what has +1 on this and -1 on that by comparison. Another game already has a system which would help here: The imaginatively named "Wargame" has a button when building an army (called "deck" in game) which is to pin a unit for comparison. This allows the player to keep one stat card pinned and look back and forth between it and others quickly and easily. I highly recommend developing a mimic of this system, it would help a lot.

Thanks.

Hello, I'm new to the forum here.

Choosing components when crafting for an order becomes very tedious when I have the majority of the parts unlocked and have to fish through, flipping back and forth between options seeing what has +1 on this and -1 on that by comparison. Another game already has a system which would help here: The imaginatively named "Wargame" has a button when building an army (called "deck" in game) which is to pin a unit for comparison. This allows the player to keep one stat card pinned and look back and forth between it and others quickly and easily. I highly recommend developing a mimic of this system, it would help a lot.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forums! Also, great suggestion, you should also post it on the suggestion page so it hopefully gets noticed!

Back
Top Bottom