Crafting System and Custom Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie4U

Recruit
I've been a long time player of M&B, and one of my favorite mechanic was in fact in one of the mods, that of custom troops. While Pendor had the CKHOs, Perisno's completely configurable troop tree was way better. Using those custom troops as the main force of my army/kingdom was by far the most immersive element of the role play. With the ability to craft weapons that could even end up in the shops, tournaments, and in the hands of enemy lords an option in Bannerlord, this have the potential to be absolutely awesome for this game.

On that note about crafted items, while it's been fun and all to be able to make my own weapon, I feel quite restricted. I personally use a pol-shield-bow-arrow setup (because Voulge-Lance is absolutely OP atm), and in this setup, only the Voulgelance is actually craft-able, which is kind of disappointing, especially considering the hassle that it took to grind that smithing lvl to ~150. Would love it if the other components as well as armor and horse armor could somehow be crafted as well.

Lastly, also on crafting items, could it be possible to separate the stats of the item and the model? Right now, I HAVE to use a particular part if I want those stats, but what if I love the look of the lvl 1 part? Right now it's a pick and choose between aesthetic and stat, could be better if the two is separated. For example, the difficulty smithing, the price, materials used, and the XP gained is all tied to the stats of the item, which is configurable by itself. Based upon those stats, various parts/models become available, which you can then mold into your liking.

Back
Top Bottom