Crafted swords are GLITCHED

Users who are viewing this thread

OptiqueMarquis

I really enjoy customising my weapons but I am left wondering how the developers think this game is ready for release in a months time?? It is still full of alpha-level glitches and bugs all over the place. From armies hoarding food to abilities than don't even work this game is a mess.

DE0rtkC.png

yollNVX.png

Last edited:
Yeah, that's been a problem since the beginning and still not fixed. I think it happens when you resize the parts. Kinda ruins the whole appeal of making your own cool looking sword when it comes out looking like that

I really enjoy customising my weapons but I am left wondering how the developers think this game is ready for release in a months time?? It is still full of alpha-level glitches and bugs all over the place. From armies hoarding food to abilities than don't even work this game is a mess.

DE0rtkC.png

yollNVX.png
persistent issue since day 1 - never got a clear answer from TW, it has been reported endlessly, and never addressed. - It's the reason why I never craft anything besides leveling it up for extra pts, also crafted when it was exploitable for money, now it's exclusively for the extra points, and even than if I'm with massive patience, otherwise I just cheat the pts in... I can't think of a more boring in-game mechanic that I've experienced in my life, and that's saying something considering I've played hundreds if not thousands of games...

as for the glitch, it can only be avoided by leaving all measurements when crafting under their default values. If you extend a blade, hilt, guard, anything, it may cause it - if you mix-match weapon parts that aren't obviously done as a "set" it also may happen. - the list of parts that have this broken behavior's too big to even bother reporting individually... Can only be fixed through coding otherwise they'll have to super-extend assets to fit each and every possible visual size - that'd be insane.

Last edited:
I really enjoy customising my weapons but I am left wondering how the developers think this game is ready for release in a months time??
They just don´t care. They want that console $$$.

Of course they will keep fixing those bugs (I hope) in the "final" PC version within the next 1-2 years. Maybe after that they´ll even add some content (paid DLC, something copied from mods but in a worse version).

TheVisionTM

Back
Top Bottom