Resolved Crafted 2h weapon texture bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
You don't need any save file for this.I couldn't checked all blade types for crafting but a blade type doesn't have a sheath instead it has the blade part texture that is about it.

You don't need any save file for this.I couldn't checked all blade types for crafting but a blade type doesn't have a sheath instead it has the blade part texture that is about it.
The developers could not reproduce the issue and they need your save file to see the problem.

I have forwarded the save file, but this issue may be casued by the mods. I will update this thread when I hear back from the developers.

no i have tried it without mods too that was not the case
Have you tried it with the same save file or on a new unmodded campaign? Save files remain altered even after deleting the mods. To make sure, you need to make a clean install and start a new campaign to see if the bug is replicated. If the developers still can't replicate it or find the cause to be the mods, I'll let you know.

pheew..it was a tedious job but i made a blacksmith character with no mods whatsoever.I uploaded the save to upload.taleworlds.com.All crafted weapons are in characters inventory

The blade types that has texture problem for both 1h and 2h crafts are

-Falchion blade
-Broad falchion blade head
-Star falchion blade head
-Pointed falchion blade
-War razor blade

-Also "Northern wood grip two handed" handle type has no required material value both 1h and 2h

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom