SP - General Craft armors with smithing skill

Users who are viewing this thread

There is lots of unbalanced things in the game, one of them is astronomically high armor prices. so why we shouldn't be able to craft armors with the smithing skill ?

with crafting our armors, it will be decrease the time of finding the better armors from town to town. and also with customization, we can craft more decent looking and also more balanced armor for our skill-focused gameplay. A light armor for ranged, heavy for cavalry. as all things should be..

Well, the armour prices are not that unbalanced considering how easy it is to make money.

But it is our hope that the crafting system will eventually be expanded with more parts, more craftable weapons and even armours.

I thought the same thing! Yes! Was wondering when I first got into this game, where you can craft armor and bows was. Would make so much sense and be awesome

I totally understand the want to balance the game so not everything is at a Smiths hands, however, it also makes sense either way. A Smith that's the best should be able to craft them all

Bring em on Taleworlds! ?

There are mods that allow you to create armor (and not a few). Bows too (rare/fewer, usually lord's bow is enough).

If such mods do not provide the functionality you need, do not like the crafting formula, or something else, you can report it in the targeted discussion threads - they will correct it.

In particular, I can provide my crafting mod through the menu.
It doesn't matter what item you put in there.
We give, for example, 20 Damascus and with a skill of 125+, we get the best imperial armor in the game (57).
This is much more expensive in terms of materials than forging a sword, but it’s not a pity to overpay for the best armor, right? :smile:

With minor edits to the id, crafting armor turns into crafting bows, or even brewing. We give 5 wheat, we get a barrel of beer. Crafting according to the workshop formula takes time, and here is a direct translation of the price. grain 10, beer 50, so 5 to 1.

I think one of the greatest reasons to allow us to make armor would also be for visuals: it would be fun to make it look like X but have the stats of Y. Not all armor looks good but has good stats (not that the wet tissue paper that armor is MATTERS in the end) or vice versa.

There are mods that allow you to create armor (and not a few). Bows too (rare/fewer, usually lord's bow is enough).

If such mods do not provide the functionality you need, do not like the crafting formula, or something else, you can report it in the targeted discussion threads - they will correct it.

In particular, I can provide my crafting mod through the menu.
It doesn't matter what item you put in there.
We give, for example, 20 Damascus and with a skill of 125+, we get the best imperial armor in the game (57).
This is much more expensive in terms of materials than forging a sword, but it’s not a pity to overpay for the best armor, right? :smile:

With minor edits to the id, crafting armor turns into crafting bows, or even brewing. We give 5 wheat, we get a barrel of beer. Crafting according to the workshop formula takes time, and here is a direct translation of the price. grain 10, beer 50, so 5 to 1.
That's awesome! I like the idea of different crafting options like that

Back
Top Bottom