Need More Info Cpu usage for bannerlord always accounts for nearly 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Kingclontrooper

cpu: i7-8086k
gpu: 2080ti

Whenever I play bannerlord multiplayer, cpu usage always takes up 100%.
The cpu usage of the duel server accounts for 60 to 80%.

I can't play multiplayer because I'm nervous...

P.S. And how can I move to multiplayer section if I post the wrong article with singleplay section? I'm sorry.

cpu: i7-8086k
gpu: 2080ti

Whenever I play bannerlord multiplayer, cpu usage always takes up 100%.
The cpu usage of the duel server accounts for 60 to 80%.

I can't play multiplayer because I'm nervous...

P.S. And how can I move to multiplayer section if I post the wrong article with singleplay section? I'm sorry.
Good afternoon! I can recommend that you set the fps restriction in the nvidia control panel according to the frequency of your monitor, taking away "2" from it.

For example, if your screen is 144 Hz, you should set the limit to 142 fps.

If you can't find this setting in the nvidia control panel, you can do the same in the game "Frame Limiter".

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Last edited:
Is your Vsync enabled? Can you try to set your Refresh Rate setting to 119 Hz or 59 Hz?
yeah, I'm using vsync full, and I'm using 142 Hz because my monitor is 144 Hz.

and I didn't see your reply because the notification didn't come! sorry

I can comment on the issue with better precision if the telemetry data is available. Can you upload the telemetry data following the guidelines of my colleague?
Could I know in detail what you guys call a "profiling tool"? Once I press right shift and t key in the game, the chat space appears.

If you are at the telemetry branch, it is a process that happens after you pressed the mentioned toggle key. You can close the chat window and then toggle it again to end the profiling. You can find the data file in the mentioned folder and send to us.

Back
Top Bottom