Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

altier146237

Recruit
Summary: When I attempt to speak to any marriage candidate about a potential marriage they only respond with ""Em... Yes, well, I suppose I can consider your offer." The next dialogue from the npc is "We meet from time to time, as is the custom, to see if we are right for each other. I hope to see you again soon." When I return days later, there is no dialogue option related to courting. If it is relevant, my character is male.
How to Reproduce: This happens any time I attempt to court any member of the opposite sex. This has occurred on two different saves. Even after reverifying my game through Steam.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): (First day on the forum so that won't be a hyperlink)
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus Nvidia GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 460.89
CPU: Intel Core I7-6700k @ 4.00 GHZ
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard: GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (Sata)

Have you tried talking to her again right after that? I usually talk to them & they give the 'meet from time to time' dialogue, then when they break off the conversation I immediately talk to them again. I haven't had problems with that. After I get grilled with questions the first time i have to wait a few days before they give the follow up questions, but I can talk to them right away to get the first set out of the way.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom