Court Staff and some NPC become naked

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeje_Rome

Recruit
Hello guys,, uhmm I have some trouble in my game. Last play, I turned off my laptop with power button instead shuting down manually. I think it's fine until I play the game again. When I play, I got surprised because my character face was changed. I ignoring it and I think it's just common bug. So I playing it again. But, when I go to my court, I surprised and saw my staff is naked. And I also check streettown and guess what? some NPC become naked. Not only that, some NPC women have a male face. Actually, I also checked option saw some changes happen. I hope you got answer for my troubles guys. Thank You :xf-wink:

Note : I played diplomacy litdum mod

Powering off while having a game open can corrupt your save, if the game was just saving your progress. But in your case it could be a symptom of a rare bug too, when parts of the data in the memory is lost for some reason.
Naked people are a symptom of some game data being overwritten with zeros. Basically, you are screwed unless you have an older save that works.

Powering off while having a game open can corrupt your save, if the game was just saving your progress. But in your case it could be a symptom of a rare bug too, when parts of the data in the memory is lost for some reason.
Naked people are a symptom of some game data being overwritten with zeros. Basically, you are screwed unless you have an older save that works.
thanks for the reply :grin:, hmm.. Do you have any solution to fix this? Or maybe do you have a coding to replace the file that might help fix this? Thanks

The save probably got corrupted that way. It is irreversible, therefore restoring an older one may only be a sound solution to the problem of yours. Some operating systems - if set to do so - create a backups of some files, so you should explore this possibilty too whether your saves have been backed up beforehand. Good luck.

No, that data is lost. Overwritten with zeroes.
The save probably got corrupted that way. It is irreversible, therefore restoring an older one may only be a sound solution to the problem of yours. Some operating systems - if set to do so - create a backups of some files, so you should explore this possibilty too whether your saves have been backed up beforehand. Good luck.
Okayy, I appreciate that.. Thank you for help :grin:

Back
Top Bottom