Court Staff and some NPC become naked

Currently viewing this thread:

Jeje_Rome

Recruit
Hello guys,, uhmm I have some trouble in my game. Last play, I turned off my laptop with power button instead shuting down manually. I think it's fine until I play the game again. When I play, I got surprised because my character face was changed. I ignoring it and I think it's just common bug. So I playing it again. But, when I go to my court, I surprised and saw my staff is naked. And I also check streettown and guess what? some NPC become naked. Not only that, some NPC women have a male face. Actually, I also checked option saw some changes happen. I hope you got answer for my troubles guys. Thank You :xf-wink:

Note : I played diplomacy litdum mod

Powering off while having a game open can corrupt your save, if the game was just saving your progress. But in your case it could be a symptom of a rare bug too, when parts of the data in the memory is lost for some reason.
Naked people are a symptom of some game data being overwritten with zeros. Basically, you are screwed unless you have an older save that works.

Jeje_Rome

Recruit
Powering off while having a game open can corrupt your save, if the game was just saving your progress. But in your case it could be a symptom of a rare bug too, when parts of the data in the memory is lost for some reason.
Naked people are a symptom of some game data being overwritten with zeros. Basically, you are screwed unless you have an older save that works.
thanks for the reply :grin:, hmm.. Do you have any solution to fix this? Or maybe do you have a coding to replace the file that might help fix this? Thanks

Veledentella

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The save probably got corrupted that way. It is irreversible, therefore restoring an older one may only be a sound solution to the problem of yours. Some operating systems - if set to do so - create a backups of some files, so you should explore this possibilty too whether your saves have been backed up beforehand. Good luck.

Jeje_Rome

Recruit
No, that data is lost. Overwritten with zeroes.
The save probably got corrupted that way. It is irreversible, therefore restoring an older one may only be a sound solution to the problem of yours. Some operating systems - if set to do so - create a backups of some files, so you should explore this possibilty too whether your saves have been backed up beforehand. Good luck.
Okayy, I appreciate that.. Thank you for help :grin:

Top Bottom