Courser

Users who are viewing this thread

courser.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Empire Courser in this thread.

menavlion is too powerful and long

it can't against with spear

length glave 178 menavilon almost 200 spear 150~180

it's not fair

kontos's length is 230 but low damage and Difficult to hit

however menavilon very high damage and easy to hit and Effective against shields

Same as Khuzait Lancer, using the Menavlion on horseback is completly broken. I'm not sure how I would fix it, but it's really fast and hits really hard, onehitting most of the time. Both damage and speed should be nerfed if you want to even keep this weapon with this class IMO. Not opposed to flat out removing it from the class either.

Maybe replace Menavlion with an option for a lance so that Empire has access to lances again. Said lance should be equipable in combination with a shield.

Same as Khuzait Lancer, using the Menavlion on horseback is completly broken. I'm not sure how I would fix it, but it's really fast and hits really hard, onehitting most of the time. Both damage and speed should be nerfed if you want to even keep this weapon with this class IMO. Not opposed to flat out removing it from the class either.

Maybe replace Menavlion with an option for a lance so that Empire has access to lances again. Said lance should be equipable in combination with a shield.
they would need to restrict it to foot only, or you can just drop it for the cav

nerfing the dmg on it would be enough though since without shield it leaves you open for missiles

Absolutely wild how good the menavlion is right now. Giving it to a cavalry unit is completely nuts. It doesn't help that you can 1v1 infantry by virtue of your horse tanking melee hits while you swing for easy 90 damage.

Menavlion is the same as the Glaive of the Khuzait, it's so broken. It one shots unarmoured class and kills armoured class in 2 hits. It needs a nerf though I think that's how most of the weapons should be, you should kill in 2-3 hits.

Unlike the Glaive on the Khuzait Lancer, which is at least expensive, this is a 130 cost unit that does the same thing. The Beta didn't have this broken ****e, why now?

nerf this. The cost is not the issue, the weapon needs a heavy nerf. You can hug infantry who hit you 4 to 5 times and shrug it off and whop them with a 1 hit if they miss a single block. The menavilon needs a heavy nerf and should be removed from cav or its damage reduced. One shotting people like your couching a lance while swinging like a berserker is unbalanced.

Hey guys DEVS here just wanted to say we dont speak english and dont give a **** about your opinions! We wont read them because we dont speak english and will rely on Callum to relay all the information to us! Looking forward to you all posting your insight and watching it go unread :grin: keep posting yall!
google translate into turkish for them

Don't listen to the scrubs above. They just need to git gud. Menavlion does a lot of damage, sure, but that's the point - he has no shield to protect himself, he is dispatched easily by lances, pikes, spears and any ranged weapon. It's a typical high risk - high reward scenario.

Same as Menavilon Infanteri..
The swing damage of the Menavilons is much to high. it is very much overpowerd and not realistic.. it is just a spear and not a Lightsaber.

Horse can die very quickly, menavlion got nerfed so hard it doesn't even one shot in max speed. Menavlion length can be shortened a bit, but its next to useless on foot(too slow, not enough damage), I find it balanced to be honest, you can kill spears if you get in their faces.

Same as Menavilon Infanteri..
The swing damage of the Menavilons is much to high. it is very much overpowerd and not realistic.. it is just a spear and not a Lightsaber.

Just here to remind everyone this is still a thing.

Menavlion being swung from horseback is ridiculous, and it does one-shot everything in it's path.

Menav cav is not much of a problem in Skirmish mode because, you know, no shield, but it ruins Siege and TDM.

Good players have no issues to kill courser in one shot. It has been nerfed twice already, what do you need more? Another nerf? Ouff. I concede, menav is deadly but it's paper on horse.

Back
Top Bottom