SP - General Couple of suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Dannydehz

Recruit
1. Add an ability to access the quest log while inside a location (town, village, etc.) Right now, if I forgot what I had to do, who I had to talk to, I need to leave the location to the campaign map, before I can access the quest log, only to have to go back inside the location again.

2. Change having only one entry point per town/castle. It seems silly to me that, if I arrive from the north, I have to travel all the way around a town, simply because the "gate" is at the south part of the town. Towns had multiple gates, so I'd say add at least one gate for each wind direction (North/South/East/West) unless it is obviously blocked by a mountain/sea/river.

3. I'd like an option to quite the game in one step. i.e. when I hit "esc" for the menu, there should be an option "quit to desktop", similar to how there are options to "save and exit" or "exit game".

4. Separate the options of battle casualty reports and personal damage/kill visuals. I wanted to disable the battle casualty reports (the green and red lines in the top right corner, which notifies you whenever a friend/enemy is killed/wounded) But if I disable that, I also won't see the damage I do to an enemy pop up in the middle of the screen. And if I kill an enemy, I won't see the skull symbol. I would like to keep seeing the damage and kills I personally do, but not see the kill report my enemies/allies do. I find the personal damage/kill helps me confirm if I actually hit someone or not. (I know I can see that in the bottom left, but it is less obvious, I prefer the visuals in the center of the screen)

5. Improve the way bartering with nobles works. It is less efficient than trading in a town. Ideally, it should use the same overlay. For example: there are no options to sort the things you can barter by value/amount/name, you can't only view sub-categories (such as melee weapons only, or ranged/shields only). There is no option to simply offer everything you own, etc.

Back
Top Bottom