Couple of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Montavious

Sergeant
!. Is this mod meant to be some kinda of parody of the zombie genre?
2. Is there like a topic or PDF showing the full controls?
3. Why have all the women ive seen look like bimbos with over exaggerated breast?

1. No.
2. No.
3. If I'm not mistaken the female model was one of the first ones to be made by La Grandmaster when he started this project, I think he said something like "I had a different perception of the goals by then" back in the original thread.

I have another question: If the population of the world is so low due to a plague which killed everyone off and left everything else pretty much intact, why does our character have to sleep in a derelict car?  If I lived in that kind of world I would be sleeping in the best houses around. 

The system of scavenging for resources and limited supplies are more suited to a post-nuclear war environment than a post-plague environment.  After a plague, everything would be just lying around for the survivors to freely use.  See "The Stand" and "The Omega Man" and "I Am Legend" for reference.

Thor Head said:
I have another question: If the population of the world is so low due to a plague which killed everyone off and left everything else pretty much intact, why does our character have to sleep in a derelict car?  If I lived in that kind of world I would be sleeping in the best houses around. 

The system of scavenging for resources and limited supplies are more suited to a post-nuclear war environment than a post-plague environment.  After a plague, everything would be just lying around for the survivors to freely use.  See "The Stand" and "The Omega Man" and "I Am Legend" for reference.

you are watching too much "The Last Man on Earth". You should watch "The Walking Dead"  :razz:

Thor Head said:

Consider humans were swept by this plague in 2015, and it's 2019 I believe the people on the region already took everything they could, hence why you need to scavenge a little bit, also consider that you can't sleep in the best houses when there's infected all around the place, a small car in a lonely highway would be my pick, perhaps he was travelling, it started to rain and he needed shelter and a "safe" place to rest for a while.

Not to mention that most of the southern U.S. is rather rural; you don't just hop on down to Wal-Mart whenever you feels like it because there may not be one for quite some time, even longer on foot. Besides, places that would usually be crowded with humans (malls, plazas, etc,) would probably also be crawling with zombies during the apocalypse.

If the character stays in a best of a kind house. IT's just a **** move, he eventually will run out of supply and starve to death, you gotta travel if you wanna live in the apocalyptic  world..

AndrewJHarisson said:
If the character stays in a best of a kind house. IT's just a **** move, he eventually will run out of supply and starve to death, you gotta travel if you wanna live in the apocalyptic  world..
Where can I stay that wouldn't be considered a **** move?

Good thing we will all most likely be dead in any sort of apocalyptic scenario, so planning this out doesn't matter too much.  I'll just sit in my attic with enough food and water until I die of something.

Back
Top Bottom