OSP Other 2D Art Count's retexturing guild (download link on first page + Game of thrones OSP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Count, great to see you back! Could you make sure the Leafmen Attire texture is in the download? https://tw.greywool.com/i/GctJL.png
The model is in the brf as ar_khe_t2_armor_d, but its untextured right now.

Wow  :shock: I'm late to the party. Amazing textures, man!

Here is my request: a wolf and bear head pelt helmet thing (what are these called?) just the pelt would be fine, but adding some light armor would be nice.

3hpvp.jpg

Also, there is a big shortage on matchlock guns. I really need a matchlock pistol, if you are willing.

Count of Flanders said:
Just me messing around, I once made a lot of these with ugly photopasted textures for the imperium romanum mod. So I felt like seeing how much I've improved since. These ones will become osp I guess.
Sweet! I would love to use these beauties for Bellum Imperii!

I can't stop feeling nostalgic about a rather old game that once was my favorite.
In this game there was a certain Order of Dawn, which members wore this armor (and sometimes used this shield). The armor was never available for player's use.
h-146.jpg
Is there any chance you might be interested in reproducing it?
I've been thinking about recoloring one of existing armors (I can do that, but that's just the ultimate limit of my ability), but couldn't find any that would look similar enough. Something like maximilian_armour can be used as a basis, but there are still many details that need to be drawn.

Also I know, the picture is terrible, I took it from a let's play on youtube. :smile:
If you are even remotely interested in doing this armor, I'll find my CD with the game, install it and make some better screenshots.

Also thank you for all your previous work.
Perisno would have less awesomely equipped soldiers, if not your armor.

Not to criticize the armor itself (it's a great redisign of one of TLD armors), but... just an observation about bumps/specs.

h-316.jpg
The blurry guy on the left (wearing a helmet) wears this armor with CoF's custom spec (b/w) and normalmap.
The guy on the right on whose armor you can clearly see every detail, every ring wears this armor without a normalmap and with diffuse used as spec.
So much for all those space-consuming "enhancements"...

Back
Top Bottom