OSP Other 2D Art Count's retexturing guild (download link on first page + Game of thrones OSP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Masterancza said:
Maybe we can now back to the suggestions of armors we want to see?  :?:

I have a suggestion.

898e7889.jpg

I have some suggestions too.
K4Qkv7.jpg
index.php
index.php
A%C4%9F%C4%B1r+Z%C4%B1rhl%C4%B1+Osmanl%C4%B1+Sipahisi.jpg

Namakan said:
Masterancza said:
Maybe we can now back to the suggestions of armors we want to see?  :?:

I have a suggestion.

898e7889.jpg
Isnt that one from skyrim?You should be abled to port it I think.

Nope. It's armor from The Witcher 2 (made by my country ;P), but ported into Skyrim. It can't be ported because model is diffrent than all models in Warband.

@ frenzied: Nice, but some use of shadow/highlights in your textures can certainly improve them!
@ Hurleur: great job, however it's not reall clear to me what the material the red armour is made out of is?
@armaury: Subtle yet sweet, feel free to 'abuse' those armours.
@the dark Robin: Fixed that, I'll make sure to reupload today.
@masterancza: I'm not going to do a lot of witcher armours anymore, as much as I adore them, it feels kinda like to much work considering the models and textures can be freely used and converted from the original game. (I've already seen some of them in warband mods)

Count of Flanders said:
@ frenzied: Nice, but some use of shadow/highlights in your textures can certainly improve them!
@ Hurleur: great job, however it's not reall clear to me what the material the red armour is made out of is?
@armaury: Subtle yet sweet, feel free to 'abuse' those armours.
@masterancza: I'm not going to do a lot of witcher armours anymore, as much as I adore them, it feels kinda like to much work considering the models and textures can be freely used and converted from the original game.

Hmm... I think you're right. Maybe you should check dragos's sugestions :wink:

And as another suggestion(again, just a suggestion) the front man's armor is just wonderful:

wtEJpnN.jpg

Generally, these Gothic armors/15th century armors were amazing when "spiced" up a bit.  :smile:

Count of Flanders said:

Metal , actually it was made for a warrior/mage character the strange look was researched .

Count of Flanders said:
Nice, you certainly show promise.  :smile:

Thank you :wink: I have idea for next armors. I would love to see some battle armors for Native kings. It can be some kind of clothes, chain mail and plate armor with cape. I think you have time this week  :fruity:

The Dark Robin said:
You forgot to put the leaf armor textures in:
ext_itm_armor_khe_t2_armor_d
and
ext_itm_armor_khe_t2_armor_n

helmet_elf
and
armour_elf
Are also missing textures.
Count of Flanders said:

You still haven't reuploaded, could you do that please?

Does anyone else have that error from the GoT pack that if you equip the helmet that it is like 10 meters above your head?

domipoppe said:
Does anyone else have that error from the GoT pack that if you equip the helmet that it is like 10 meters above your head?
Try adding itp_attach_armature and itp_fit_to_head in the items file.

["piper_sergeant_helmet", "Piper Sergeant Helmet", [("helmet_piper",0)], itp_type_head_armor, 0,
6240, weight(2.65)|head_armor(49)|difficulty(15), imodbits_plate],

This is it currently, should work shouldn't it?

Try this instead.

Code:
["piper_sergeant_helmet", "Piper Sergeant Helmet", [("helmet_piper",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_attach_armature|itp_fit_to_head, 0,

Reus said:
Try this instead.

Code:
["piper_sergeant_helmet", "Piper Sergeant Helmet", [("helmet_piper",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_attach_armature|itp_fit_to_head, 0,

Thanks that works

Dear Count - are you still taking ideas for retextures?

If you do - i would suggest this:
400px-Duncan_Lyonel.jpg

Especially the first one is awesome (kingsguard) is awesome. And if im not mistaken - similar models already exist, they would just need the touch of your magical retexturing abilities :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom