Count's Artcorner/ Screenshots of finished items thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Very nice indeed!

Have you considered adding some diversity to the troops' kits? AFAIK, the legionnaires of a single early Principate unit would have carried numerous varieties of Gallic helmets with some being, for example, bronze or silvered.

Are you planning on doing historically correct Gallic saddles for the horses?

Mr. rgcotl was nice enough to provide me with some of his exquisite work , many armors and helms of first rate quality . Might as well post it here to give count a boost .

@Aemilius: Hmmm not thought that much about those gallic horses indeed, might be something to work on in the future, I did a roman horse though, a gallic one shouldn't be that hard :smile: Concerning the helmets, I've already done some new ones, if you have very specific examples of unique helmets that can be added and are worth adding please show some photos.
Thanks for the suggestions mate  :wink:

@Vympel: Nice, though not really fitting for romans they still look gorgeous :smile:
Boosting as it may be I fear not much will be done by me in the next weeks, exams, as you know  :sad:

Well actually Romans used to wear Greek armors , they were considered good fashion . Plus you will re-texture them anyways .

Here's another one :

By the way Count , superb segmentata re-textures  (now I need new normal maps for them) , next sub-mod version will be superior in quality across the hole spectrum :

Muscle Plate , someone has been working out:

Banners felt like they needed a little touchup, Victrix went trough the stylingmachine  :smile:
victrrrr.png

Legatus? Vympel is no Legate,he is a general to be revered amongst the likes of Crassus,Pompeii and Ceasar!

Oh and nice banners :smile:

Heheh, he sure is alike to those great men of Rome, I'll consider myself his legate in that case :grin:

Glad you like the banners, the old ones looked a bit to similar and well, since then my skills have improved a bit  :smile:

Next on the line, XIIII'th, so stay tuned!

Very nice Flanders :smile: Though I think they are actually too good,could anyone knit such a detailed pattern onto a standard.

Back
Top Bottom