Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old thread had been derailed for quite some time, and had non relevant issues. So here's a refresher of items left to complete.

1.  New scene models / retextures to old scene models.
2.  Normal/bump maps to be made for all texture sheets
3.  Resolve CTD issue.
4.  Warband has given opportunity to alot of new exciting item flags, so these will have to be tested and used on items, and be assigned/reassinged to troops accordingly.
5.  Music properly implemented.
6.  Various troop issues need to be resolved or completed, i.e. still some troops to be filled out and equipped and require upgrade paths.
7.  Various scenes will be rebuilt or adjusted to make most of new or upgraded scene props. Some of which include:

-  Rome
-  Carthage
-  Massalia
-  Gergovia
-  Memphis
-  Rhodes
-  Pergamon

Various other scenes which may feel too "Native-esque" will be retouched as well.

A look at some new scene props going in:

sceneprop2.jpg

sceneprop1.jpg

I am speechless, therefore I shall quote Randy Marsh of South Park:
''He's so awesoome! He's so.. perfect and awesome!''

This is going to be awesome.

Can't wait to go Hanibalesque on Rome and cross the alps with war elephants :grin:

Oh, and by the way.
I remember there was something about fixing the elephant skeleton. Is it resolved or there will be no elephants anymore?

Hm, no bases for the columns? Anyways, do you have a overhead picture of the roof?

And Swagger, I'd rather leave it as a surprise. He gave a few rough estimates that were wrong before, so I'd rather not be anticipating something that won't come by the estimated time. No offense, Ealabor, I'm just saying.

glad to see not much is left

oh and swagger please remember patience we have all been waiting for this for quite a while now and i am sure we can all wait a little bit longer even if it means it being released next year.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Hm, no bases for the columns? Anyways, do you have a overhead picture of the roof?

nope, no bases. I didnt make the model, just texturing it, though I think ill leave it as is and move on to others.

I think i'll post some screenies when I get it in game, since the lighting doesnt bring it out in wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom