Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that the gay dating site is below other dating sites to the point where you exclude them in the list of ones you got rejected from? Either way, I take it that you must have gay face. Which completely makes my first point hypocritical.

You crafty rightwing devil... you almost talked me into a corner...

although, I do not know what you are talking about when you mention "gay face".  Maybe you can come out of the "closet" and elaborate for all us uneducated folk.

As the great philosopher Kanye West once said "Now I'm in the closet, Now I'm in the closet too".

Really? Because thats worked so well in the past. Lets just be really nice to the million people who ask for release dates and hope it never happens again.  :roll:
Seriously, release date questions have been asked so many times that it just pisses everyone off. And trust me, if no one flamed those guys, it would happen even more.

Pierce Elliot said:
As the great philosopher Kanye West once said "Now I'm in the closet, Now I'm in the closet too".

Outlawed said:
I think he's still creating unit equipment. Porting from one warband update to another shouldn't take long.

Kanye mods?

Kanye... really...

I mean really????

Poor child.. you have lost your way... you have lowered yourself to the level of quoting Kanye "the douche" West.

Michoooo said:
TIDM2 said:
Really? Because thats worked so well in the past. Lets just be really nice to the million people who ask for release dates and hope it never happens again.  :roll:
Seriously, release date questions have been asked so many times that it just pisses everyone off. And trust me, if no one flamed those guys, it would happen even more.

I asked nicely and it will be right if he replied nicely we don't need to flame anybody ,peace and respect we are not your slaves to talk to us like this a**hol**
:lol: He acts like we have to feel entitled to him to have to flame him. No of course not poor kid, we feel entitled to help Ealabor, in fact, if you wish to continue this, off to the off-topic thread with ye!

@SPQR: The same goes to you as well, only I don't think there was actually much of a conflict to begin with, not enough to continue anyways.

Michoooo said:
DAman said:
Michoooo said:
lol funny as'es , have mental issues
Rofl Yeah lad those guys act like fa's they keep coming all over one guy who did nothing wrong to feel they are big men not the little fa's they really are just because They are hiding behind a monitor , in real life I am sure they are cu'ts

lol they told me i was rude for asking about the release date 0_0 , pretty funny ain't it?!!

OMG hilarious this is so going on the Iphones Funny pics program XD

This has been going on way before you joined the forums sir. What's rude is when, you go down the countless pages of this thread alone, there are hundreds of requests saying "When will it be done". And how is it rude might you ask? Because if he doesn't put up a date as to when it is done, then obviously he doesn't have a date to when it is done or doesn't want anyone to know when it is done. Sad that I have to explain that really.

Stop asking for release dates. I doubt that even Ealabor knows when the project will be finished. With new features come new bugs and stuff like that. My guess is we'll play Hegemony for Christmas. :razz:

sooooo... how about those new helms?  eh?

*tries desperately to change the topic of discussion from the 5 page long argument*

Michoooo said:
Lexis said:
Stop asking for release dates. I doubt that even Ealabor knows when the project will be finished. With new features come new bugs and stuff like that. My guess is we'll play Hegemony for Christmas. :razz:

See how this guys respond politely ,maybe you guys should respond like him , thnx man

:lol: You act like I'm a nice guy! Anyways, lets move this and the conversation about armor and weapons to the off-topic.

DAman said:
Pierce Elliot said:
No that's rude. Thanks for trying to belittle me though.

I can tell you lad what's rude: it's when some guy ask a question in a polite way and a fa' yells at him and other fa's come in and support the earlier fa' thnx
Good lord you and that Michoo-fool must be the most egoistical, self centered and ridiculously stupid creatures ever to plod on this good green earth. It is indeed rude, for reasons beyond your tiny window of comprehension, to ask for release dates because
1, it shows impatience.
2, it gets really ****ing (oh no, a bad word) bothersome (oh no, a word longer than two syllables!) when it's been asked for the thousandth time by some snot-nosed little beggar too bloody lazy (or stupid) to stamp in 'release date' into the forum search machine and have it specify this thread and then found out that THERE IS  NO RELEASE DATE BECAUSE MODDERS ARE HARDLY EVER SURE OF WHEN THEY EXPECT THEY ARE READY TO RELEASE. And if they are sure, they tend to want to postpone in order to check everything so the release is of maximum quality, but no, you prefer it to be done soon and rushed. Cool.
3, it is also rude because it will contribute to a modder 's  feeling that he is set upon by self-absorbed brats.
4, there's a ****ing word filter, no need to self censor. Not that there was a need for a word filter because smart people realize a bad word is just a word.

Also, god damn the two of you are snide little ****s aren't you? I'm immediately an ******* because you did not like that one, fully warranted, post of mine? Do you really think all my posting on this forum revolves around your silly little self? :shock:

Your's is pretty nice, but I still prefer mine. :razz:
It also has less warning potential.

And yes, DAman, everyone's been over this thousands of times, just give it a rest. Don't ask modders for a release date.
If you want to know how things are going, just ask that. Like, "Oh saw that the OP hasn't been updated in about *insert something above 2 month*, so I wondered what progress has been made in the meantime. Anyhow, good luck and keep going. I'm really waiting for this!".
You'll get a friendly and probably even useful reply to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom