Version number
v1.1.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

STcloz

Sergeant
Summary: I am the leader of my faction and started the quest "Uinfy the empire". When I conquer a city, "Conquered settlements" in the quest description will add one, say change from 10 to 11. This is correct. As this city is newly conquered it must be distributed by election. But when I distribute this city to one of my vassals, "Conquered settlements" change from 11 to 12. This should not happen. The city is double counted.
There's another bug in the same quest. If I successfully persuade someone to join my faction when we are at war with each other, he will defect with his settlements. But "Conquered settlements" will not change in the quest description.
How to Reproduce: Do the same thing as I said above. I can upload a savegame in which Phycaon is about to be conquered.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It would be great if you also can send us the save file.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom