Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

My only suggestions with this mod would be to stop adding more stuff and reign in all the bugs and to nerf the machine guns, waaaaaaayyyy to many.

Can Helvetia get a bit more work? For example, the interior of their city hall at Treize uses the vanilla nord look, and it should instead have a very Prussian look. And their cities and villages' models on the overland map are also vanilla.

Or is it meant to be this way, to make Helvetia look underdeveloped?

It would be interesting to see female uniforms, at least for the states likely to have female soldiers, like the two Communist nations.

I'd like the chancellor and other advisers to be able to organise my garrisons and patrols.

Is there a standalone mod that we could download and install in this mod for the time being?

Am I the only one who wants to see more World War One/Post-World War One equipment, armour, weapons, uniforms and overall more Inter War Period than World War 2?

As in cruder, bulkier machine guns, bolt action rifles, pickelhaubes, those uniforms with the bulky-ass front pockets etc. ?

JackFel14 said:
Am I the only one who wants to see more World War One/Post-World War One equipment, armour, weapons, uniforms and overall more Inter War Period than World War 2?

As in cruder, bulkier machine guns, bolt action rifles, pickelhaubes, those uniforms with the bulky-ass front pockets etc. ?

I agree this is way more a WWII mod than immediate post WWI mod.

I agree this is way more a WWII mod than immediate post WWI mod.

Yeah like don't get me wrong I really like this Mod, it has a lot of  potential, But it's looking more early-Cold War/WW2

Hello,

What about unique elite troops and field abilities for factions ?

Elite troops require to be a vassal of this faction and a good relation with it. They can be recruited in town and are very expansive to hire and upkeep.

Swazi : Ubersoldat. Basically like in Wolfenstein the new order : huge mechanised guys, though and well protected, armed with a big machine gun, but slow like hell.

Vaegir : ArtilleryMaster. Armored guy calling artillety strike (he got a unlootable weapon, with a very long reload time but with a big AoE and good dammages)

Nord : White death. Freaking good sniper. With repetition rifle. Very easy to kill.... if you manage to stay alive enough longer

Kergit : Militia leader : above average protection and weapon, but can spawn militiamen (weak, ill equiped but numerous). Just in case you need canonfodder  :twisted:

Abilities will required to be a vassal too. They could be triggered by pressing a configurable key. Each one will have a cooldown. I think that each faction should have a spawn ability and a buff/damage ability. Spawned troops should be uncontrollable (they should be managed by IA, like lords troops in battle)

Swazi :

- spawn : mechanized deads. Like in SuckerPunch
(
Mechanized_Soldiers_monitors_Babydoll.jpg
. Poor, slow fighters but though and well protected.

- effect : gas. Huge amount of damage to unprotected infantery in a large area. Troops wearing GasMasks are immunised.

Vaegir :

- spawn : human wave. Spawn a large amount of ill equiped soldiers, forming a line.

- ability : artillery barrage. A lot of explosion occurs in the battlefield in front of the player. Random localisation.

Nord :

- spawn : volunteers. Good skills but random weapons.

- ability : Molotof coktails. Burn parts of the battlefield in front of player.

Kergit :

- spawn : guerilla. Good skills, good weapons, few in numbers

- ability : heroic charge. Huge speed improvement for player troops.

I have no ideas for others factions but it's the idea  :grin:

If not-Mexico is included, perhaps a not-Spain could be also be added, with Nationalists(allied with fascists) and and Revolutionaries(associated with communists).  Also, would it be possible to include Anarchism among the different ideologies?

In the later parts of the character creation screens, you're asked to which nation you want to go, but o far, not all nations are listed there. Can this be improved?

Also, can you consider adding a feature where you could already start the game as a vassal/lord/general, like in Rome at War?

JackFel14 said:

I third this, I was really excited to see a mod from my favorite time period, and I do enjoy it, but it's simply not the Inter-War.

www.sbhac.net/Republica/Fuerzas/Armas/Infanteria/Infanteria.htm in this page you can find a lot of info and pics for the new spanish factions, specially about weapons, and another idea for the fascist one add swadian trops(legion condor)  sarranids trops(colonial trops) rhodok(Corpo truppe voluntarie), and for republicans internatoonal voluntaries from balion, vaegirs, french ( probably for most of the factions which arent from axis)

I would absolutely adore you if you where to add more options to properties you owned. Like villages could have a recruit center soo you get more/better troops.

This topics shouldn't die. Show your support and make some suggestions.

1. We need WW1 era tanks. Lots of tanks. Many tanks.
2. We need anti material rifles. Lots of rifles. Many rifles.
3. We need kamikaze troops. They should scream and throwing granades while screaming near enemy infantry or vehicle.
4. We need a fix for heavy machine guns. How can we use them with a mount ? They must be heavy.
5. Artillery. A guy who is in Turkish Forum fixed Age of Machinery codes and used them for his mod. If you ask him for permission, he can give the source codes.
6. Different uniforms for different troops. I mean sergeant uniform and corporal uniform should be different.

Back
Top Bottom