Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Psychopompos said:
Balion is USA, New Albion is Canada.
:grin: would be great to have an American faction run by Natives,
or for Balion can be controlled by Confederate Cherokees ...
5FfXoEH.gif
2aJObHh.jpg

fwldyPB.jpg

108.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

107.jpg

106.jpg

104.jpg
cherokee-animated2.gif

Ive just paste my few suggestion from my short review that ive wrote at Red Wars forum here:

1) Make menu options like in that Japan mod [Gekukojouueuokeu etc.. :wink: ] to join Faction leader as mercenary group, to meet guild master, etc. [no need to make many advanced features here - but it will be great if You kidnapp Nova Aetas maker and make him cooperate with Swadian empire :wink: ]
2) Give us Machine Guns, more clothing and more items and more easter eggs
3) Bigger Map representing in simply scale real europe, north africa, England and part of USA , and part of Asia [Again map of AD 1257 will be perfect!]
4) More battle formation options [again look at great and simple system Gekujukokjoko has]
5) Kind of customization for the mod from the menu [again look at AD1257 it is perfect at this] .
6) Optional: Maybe WWI planes ? [WHY NOT!]
7) Some extra options for "kingdom" managment
8 Option to build "work camps" for prisoners to get some profit from [for example 10 gold per 1 prisoner put in camp] [with ability to walk down in 3d and kill them from guard tower :twisted: ]

To the gentleman or lady above, this mod is set in Calradia, not Europe. That's why your idea about using a map of europe and other parts of the world doesn't work. Since there's a pseudo mongolia or china, pseudo north american factions and pseudo european factions, they would all be too far apart from each other and give too much work to the devs.

I know, i was thinking about making map larger [scale up & adding some new towns etc.]  while keeping proportions needed for good gameplay.

I'm exicted for the tanks, but are they going to be different for each faction, and are they going to be more WW1 based or WW2 based? I'd think it would be cool just to do the era inbetween, with late light tanks and early medium.

kadargo99 said:
I've already said this before on Mod DB, but psuedo - Israel would be a sweet edition to the roster
I disagree. Not only do they not fit at all into the period but frankly we don't need the whole Nazi vs jew dynamic drawn into this.

PPQ_Purple said:
kadargo99 said:
I've already said this before on Mod DB, but psuedo - Israel would be a sweet edition to the roster
I disagree. Not only do they not fit at all into the period but frankly we don't need the whole Nazi vs jew dynamic drawn into this.

This guy is very very smart.

PPQ_Purple said:
kadargo99 said:

Not to mention the whole Jews vs. Arabs thing - you definitely don't want to go there, ok?

The real world is messed up enough, we really shouldn't be dragging it's problems and issues into a fictional universe made for escapism.

Now if only you'd hit the graphics spot as well. I know this is repetitive, but how you went from a mod that ran as good as vanilla to a mod that I can't play for 30 seconds without crashing due to graphics problems I'll newer know.

Not to be that guy, I reeeeeeally love this mod. Found it today and have been playing nonstop. But the overall feeling I get is that this mod would benefit with a port to Fire&Sword with the way that game works both with cities, fortresses and towns. Also, the battle machanics and formations.

Other then that, keep it up!

Edit: Maybe include the countiend battle mod or what its called? So you dont get the "Retreat!" when you are knocked out during battles!

You can enable after battle continuation using TweakMB. Frankly, it's a minor issue compared to the fact that I can't even play this game without crashing, half the cities are submerged, don't have jails or cause crashing when you enter the main hall, half the troops don't have ammo or have ammo for the wrong guns etc. I'd rather they concentrate on fixing those.

There is a guy in Turkish forum who tried to make a tech tree system for his mod. You can something like this.

For example, we can resarch tanks, then anti tanks or anti tank rifles.

We can resarch supply lines, so it can give us free food or ammo.

Also you can make not replenishable ammo. So we will have to research supply lines in late game.

His tech tree's early screenshot:

4LqNVJ.jpg

Redstone Knight said:
There is a guy in Turkish forum who tried to make a tech tree system for his mod. You can something like this.

For example, we can resarch tanks, then anti tanks or anti tank rifles.

We can resarch supply lines, so it can give us free food or ammo.

Also you can make not replenishable ammo. So we will have to research supply lines in late game.

His tech tree's early screenshot:

4LqNVJ.jpg

Wow! This is awesome! Devs need to have a look at this.

Back
Top Bottom