Resolved Couldn't receive login result from server

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Joining an empty server (0/100) causes an endless 'Please Wait' message. If you alt+f4 to leave the game and try to login to Bannerlord, it will say you can't login because 'Couldn't receive login result from server'. After waiting 5-10 minutes I can login again. Perhaps this is like an issue in Warband where you lost connection in the server you couldn't enter for a while because it thought someone with the same ID or name was already connected. Perhaps it's that it thought I was still logged in and active for a while longer.
How to Reproduce: See above
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.1.2
Computer Specs
:
GPU: MSI R9 390 8GB
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1866MHZ HyperX Beast (if memory serves me right)
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Update: Just to clarify I'm not the only one that has had this issue, my friend in the US has had the exact same thing happen, exactly as I was moaning about the problem to him.

Last edited:
Summary: Joining an empty server (0/100) causes an endless 'Please Wait' message. If you alt+f4 to leave the game and try to login to Bannerlord, it will say you can't login because 'Couldn't receive login result from server'. After waiting 5-10 minutes I can login again. Perhaps this is like an issue in Warband where you lost connection in the server you couldn't enter for a while because it thought someone with the same ID or name was already connected. Perhaps it's that it thought I was still logged in and active for a while longer.
How to Reproduce: See above
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.1.2
Computer Specs
:
GPU: MSI R9 390 8GB
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1866MHZ HyperX Beast (if memory serves me right)
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Update: Just to clarify I'm not the only one that has had this issue, my friend in the US has had the exact same thing happen, exactly as I was moaning about the problem to him.

Thanks for reporting. We have a possible fix scheduled for next MP patch.

It happens when you join a 0 player game.

It would let me join in 2-3 mins before. Now I can't connect at all.

Isn't this a server issue?

Can't play until it's fixed.

Last edited:
Didn't fix the underlining issue.

Join a 0 player game get "please wait" forever. Then a Error box with OK, when you force quit.

After restating, can't login.

If I stay logged in I can't login until I have been logout for x minutes.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. I tried switching on a VPN from the same country I am in, I restarted Steam and cleared cache, the PC, the router. Do we post our SteamIDs or are we waiting for a server fix?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom