Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Papazil

Recruit
Summary: error Couldn't join server , disconnected from the lobby one error after the other when trying to join any game on multiplayer, tried verifying files, deleting documents game folder, connecting to a vpn, restarting my router.
How to Reproduce:Trying to connect to any game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Taleworlds doesnt let me post links
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 526.98
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Aorus B450 Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD HDD 1TB 7200RPM

I have the same problem. I have test any solutions : VPN, IPV4, BattleEye, Reinstall Game, Verify files, Disable Antivirus and firewall.. But no solutions.

I hope we can find a solution in forum. Any suggestions TaleWorlds ?

I have the same problem. I have test any solutions : VPN, IPV4, BattleEye, Reinstall Game, Verify files, Disable Antivirus and firewall.. But no solutions.

I hope we can find a solution in forum. Any suggestions TaleWorlds ?
Same, I hope too, I recently bought it and I cant play it with my friends or alone, I am also very disappointed that there is no reply from TaleWorlds yet since its a not a small issue I literally cant play the game that I payed for.

Same, I hope too, I recently bought it and I cant play it with my friends or alone, I am also very disappointed that there is no reply from TaleWorlds yet since its a not a small issue I literally cant play the game that I payed for.
Indeed, I tried a lot but really a lot of things and asked advice from friends but nothing worked. Frankly it's not at all possible in the sense that personally I want to play this game having also bought a PC for it. I think you too on your side seem frustrated and you can hear it.

I sincerely hope that TaleWorlds will answer us, I also posted the problem on Steam having seen one or two other people with a similar case.

We absolutely must report the problem so that it is resolved as soon as possible because maybe and probably others have this problem and have not posted anything because they do not know what to do.

Comento en español pero tengo exactamente el mismo problema, estuve todo el dia tratando de entrar y buscando mil formas. Justo hoy lo compre y me encuentro con esto, la verdad es bastante decepcionante.
Parece q los que compraron el juego entre estos dias no los deja entrar.

So I tried something. I bought and tried the game on EpicGames, it works perfectly and the multiplayer too. So the problem comes from steam. Could this be fixed?

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. There were a temporary issue that should be fixed now. Do you still experience the issue?

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. There were a temporary issue that should be fixed now. Do you still experience the issue?
Hello, for my part not suddenly but I bought the game twice thinking that the problem came from my account, result I have two games and non-refundable.

I still have the same issue nothing fixed my friend joined the online servers on my pc with his account and it worked normally and after I logged back to my account and it I had the same issue as before

Back
Top Bottom