Couldnt join custom game / I can't play multiplayer bannerlord? what?

Users who are viewing this thread

I can only play crpg mod, whenever I try to join native MP, it says: not all players'' modules match with the server.

Does this mean I can never play native MP? why?

i did, didnt change things
Probably is something residual that requires some illusory folder or log to be deleted. If someone does not know the specifics of how to fix it, I would probably just do a full reinstall of the game. Have you tried asking for help in the cRPG communities? They probably know best.

i did, didnt change things
Did you play crpg before they moved it to the steam workshop? If so unsubscribe from it in the workshop. Then I'd go into the local bannerlord files, inside modules and delete the crpg folder if it's still there, then verify game integrity and try it out. You can always sub to crpg again later without losing anything.

Did you play crpg before they moved it to the steam workshop? If so unsubscribe from it in the workshop. Then I'd go into the local bannerlord files, inside modules and delete the crpg folder if it's still there, then verify game integrity and try it out. You can always sub to crpg again later without losing anything.
Have tried that but still have issues loggin in. Only thing in the modules folder is an xml file callled SubModule.xml.

Back
Top Bottom